Monday, January 18, 2010

Layout # 4 2010 Layout Challenge


I was fortunate enough to be able to attend an all-day crop with a couple of my scrappin' friends on Saturday and managed to get a few layouts done. This one was a sketch challenge and so it forced me outside of my comfort zone a little when it came to layout....but I love the finished product. Products used: Bazzill card stock, patterned papers from My Mind's Eye "Playful Posies Glitter stack" CTMH dazzling die cuts (thanks Kelly!) ric rac ribbon, stickers from Tres Jolie, Kelly Panacci, Nintendo and rub-0n from Piggy Tales, Twilight & Orange ink from CTMH, and Liquid Glass.


Only 116 to go.....

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! This is beautiful. I love the colours and different patterns you used!! And the subject matter is perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layout design, it turned out just great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!