Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Layout #5 2010 Layout Challenge


This is another layout that was the result of a sketch challenge.....man, I love those things. Challenges seem to help me get my 'mojo" going! I used paper that I had had for a long time so I was happy to be using it up. Paper is from We R Memory Keepers - Stitched Flowers/Denim, bazzill card stock, CTMH barn red card stock & ink, CTMH bigger brads in barn red and outdoor denim, "Felicity" stamp set, sandpaper, Fiskars "Treading Water" punch, Creative Imaginations "Old Guys Rule" stickers, and Kaiser rhinestones. The flowers were cut out from the paper and I layered one, bent up the petals. The sketch was from Connie Prince at http://www.elementalscraps.com/


I have a couple more to post, but they need finishing touches and I have been busy working on a quilt top for my Mom's birthday on the 31st. My son and I are going to surprise her by delivering it in person next week. She lives in Nova Scotia and so I don't get to see her that often. Hope to get it finished today so that I can get back to my scrapbooking!!

2 comments:

  1. OOh.. keep those layouts coming Roz !! Very lovely. Have a great trip to Halifax !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colours and I love the stickers, they are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!