Saturday, February 20, 2010

Layouts 13,14 & 15 2010 Layout Challenge







I have been caught up with the Olympic spirit and have been spending more time watching TV than ever before! GO CANADA GO!!! I very seldom watch TV, except for The Amazing Race and the odd installment of the Y & R! But I have managed to get some scrappin' time in as well, so here are my latest layouts. I had started these at an all-day crop but finished them up at home....it always seems that I don't have that "perfect" element with me!

3 comments:

  1. They are all terrific Roz!!! I especially like the birthday shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the "I wish" layout...but they are all great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Job Roz!! I like them all!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!