Saturday, March 6, 2010

Layout # 18 2010 Layout Challenge


This is an old photo of my mom and her sisters that didn't quite go with this paper until I printed it in black and white - thanks for the challenge Erin! Paper is from the Veranda collection from Close To My Heart, title was cut using Cricut "Calligraphy" cartridge. Stamped images come from CTMH My Acrylix "Soul Mate". Paper flower was made using Stampin' Up Scalloped Circle punch and the border was punched with Fiskars Threading Water punch. Man, I use that one a lot!! Ink colour used is Cocoa from CTMH. Simple layout, but I really like it.

4 comments:

  1. I love it!! I must use my punches more...the effect is fabulous! And what a pretty flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, I love this one! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is gorgeous and the colors fit the photo perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!