Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Layout 41 & 42 2010 Layout Challenge




Wow! It's the first of June already and I am feeling a little behind in my posts. I figured if I am doing 120 layouts this year, that would equate to 10 per month, which means I should have 50 posted at this point. Aaaaack! LOL.....I have them done so I am not really panicking.....just need to get "caught up" on the posting side! I am going to spend some time today photographing so I can get them up here! In the meantime, here's two more layouts from the cruise.
Beach Bum materials - white daisy card stock from CTMH, patterned paper from MyMindsEye- Kaleidoscope and Reminisce - Paradise collections, Orange ink from CTMH, stickers from Reminisce, "beach bum" die cut artwork from Dollarama, epoxy sticker from Michaels, flowers from Prima, glitter brad, button, ribbon and rickrack from my stash.
Princess Cays materials - Papers from MyMindsEye, Fancy Pants and Bazzill card stock. I'm not sure who the manufacturer of the "word" paper is. Chipboard stickers from ?, Prima felt flowers, flower and glitter brads from my stash, and natural hemp from CTMH

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I love the turquoise and orange in the top one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts Roz!! I love the bright colours!! The Beach bUm diecut is really cute!! I wish I could say I have all of the layouts done that I should at this point but I don't!! Hopefully I'll have a bit more time this summer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!