Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Layout # 74 - 2010 Layout Challenge


Our new "Olivia" paper pack is the base for my hostess club layout this month! I love the fall feeling of these papers but they have a brighter pear colour on the backside. I have also used one our our new My Acrylix sets called "The Present" and the leaf is from a retired set called "Autumn Spendor". The new Mocha Opaques, plus ribbon, brads and Glitz Stardust glitter glue were also used to embellish. Cardstock colours are barn red and bamboo.

2 comments:

  1. It is very pretty Roz!! I'm expecting all of my new stuff from CTMH tomorrow, I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so nice, Roz! Simple, elegant, wonderfully put together!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!