Thursday, October 7, 2010

Layout # 89 & 90 2010 Layout Challenge




Another couple of layouts towards that 120 total.....
Military Appreciation Game layout uses BoBunny & Basic Grey papers, cardstock & chipboard alphas from my stash, letter stickers from PebblesInc, moose stamp (unknown brand) was stamped as a make n' take at a crop I attended and coloured with Copics. I talked Kelly H. into giving me hers so that I had one for the other page...thanks Kelly!
Halloween layout was actually a little challenge issued to me by one of my CTMH sistahs - Tina!
I had received some of the items on this page as part of a swap (double pages) but I only had enough photos for a single, so changed it up a little. Stamped images are from CTMH My Acrylix "Beware" which I embellished with gunmetal Stickles and Liquid Glass. The black gems came from the dollar store.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous layouts Roz!! I love the moose (: and the way you did the titles on that layout!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!