Saturday, November 27, 2010

Layout # 101 & 102 2010 Layout Challenge




Wow, there's only a few more days left in the month - which means only a few more days until I draw the winner for my blog candy. Welcome to all my new followers, I hope you enjoy being here! You still have some time to increase your chances of winning by sending your friends to my blog! (see original post for details) But now, on to another couple of layouts for our 2010 layout challenge. The first layout was my October hostess club layout, I still need to find some photos for this one! The second I did at a crop a few weeks ago. The photos are 22 years old now but it seems like they were taken only a few years ago.
Materials used: 1st layout is all CTMH except the googly eyes! Hooligans level 2 paper pak, My Acrylix "The Boo Crew" & "Party Animal", watercolour pencils, black ink, liquid glass, markers. Title was cut with Lyrical Letters with my Cricut. "Santa Baby" has paper and letter stickers from a Christmas slab from Michaels (old!) and cardstock from my stash, ribbon, metal embellishments (unknown brand) and dimensional stickers from the dollar store.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Monster page!! It is very cute (: The Christmas one is great!! It looks so festive!! It's amazing how fast time flies eh!?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!