Thursday, November 4, 2010

Layout # 98 2010 Layout Challenge



OK, here we go with some more cruise layouts! I've kind of laid off them for awhile but trying to get them put away once and for all so my next few post are going to be layouts from the Caribbean cruise my Mom and I went on! All these were actually done twice, once for my album and then again for my Mom's. Still only gonna count them once because the second time was just copying. Because I had to do them twice and with limited time, I kept them fairly simple, focusing on the photos and journalling.....which I still have to do on some.
Cardstock and journalling card - CTMH, patterned paper from DCWV "Safari" paper pack and my stash, glitter die cut paper is KI Memories, stickers from my stash and Reminisce.

1 comment:

  1. Stunning layout, Roz.I was just thinking...can I go on a cruise with you and then you can make me a beautiful album!! Good idea, huh??? I always love your sense of style, the embellishments you choose to go with the paper and the theme...the love that goes into each and every layout. A true inspiration, my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!