Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cards # 1 & 2 2011 Challenge




OK, so I have been neglecting my blog a little bit. Not sure why 'cause I've still been visiting everyone else's....so here we go. These are my first two cards for this year's challenge and I made them from a CTMH kit that was a featured promotion a while back. The kit has been sitting around my scrap room begging to get made! The kit came with card bases, patterned paper, card stock, the stamp set, 4 mini inks, envelopes, and all the embellishments needed to create 12 cards. It was called "Everyday Celebration" and it was lots of fun putting the cards together. There are 6 different designs, 2 of each, so I have four more yet to post!
I am fortunate to be going scrapbooking for the weekend so I should have some layouts to post soon. There is still time for anyone thinking about joining us in the challenge! hint, hint...

5 comments:

  1. I love that kit! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, that is one kit I did not get, and I knew I'd be kicking myself. These look great! Have fun scrapbooking, you lucky gal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are great Roz! I really enjoyed that workshop too. The blue and green weren't inspiring me at the time so I used Grace paper instead. They turned out so nice (if I do say so myself)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way to start off your challenge, get some cards made and use up product - that is always a bonus. I have this kit as well and have not used it...hmmmm....just maybe lol
    TFS Roz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cards look wonderful and have fun this weekend! This is the one Saturday I have no curling and I missed the chance to sign up and join you....oh well....i'll be scrappin at home with Gord making me a gourmet dinner!

    Enjoy yourself.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!