Thursday, November 1, 2012

Cards 20 - 22 2012 Challenge

Boy, what a slacker I've been at posting my projects!  I am so far behind with this 2012 Challenge.  And it's not because I don't have anything to post....just can't seem to find the time to get on here and get 'er done.  These cards were from a gathering/workshop held recently and feature our "Clementine" paper pack.  I love the colours in this collection!  I used our Stamp of the Month "Fall Favourites", "For Every Occasion",  and also "A Little Thanks".  The colouring was done with our alcohol markers.....love them!!



 
I am hoping to get some of my layouts photographed to post next time!  Have a wonderful day, thanks for stopping by!


 



3 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Roz!! I'm in the same boat as you!! I have about 15 pages I did a month ago that I still haven't taken pictures of ): I have to find a good place indoors to take my pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cards!! I love the flower on the last one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Roz, fantastic cards, I especially looooove your scarecrow!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!