Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Card # 19 2013 Layout Challenge

I haven't posted a card for awhile and I have really wanted to participate in the Atlantic Hearts Challenge that is hosted by two of my CTMH sisters from Halifax.  These are the two girls I roomed with at Convention (Michelle & Darla) and they are a lot of fun, so go play!!  This is my entry for this week's challenge sketch:

 
All materials are Close To My Heart except the bakers twine: C1533 Fabulous You was the stamp set I used to stamp the background pattern, the bird, and the sentiment.  Added a couple of Z1335 Licorice Opaque Gems.  Other supplies included twilight, black and white cardstock, Scholastic paper, twilight and black inks. I also used our water brush along with some Watercolour pencils to add a little colour to the bird and CTMH Artiste to cut the piece for the sentiment. 

14 comments:

  1. So excited to have you be playing along with us. Great card! Thank you for entering our challenge at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love that stamp set and absolutely anything made with it. Good colour choices too.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge roomie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bird is beautiful. Love the little touch of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Thanks for playing with us at AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, this is one of my favorite stamps. Thanks for playing along over at AHSC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Thank you for entering AHSC! We love to see your work:). Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice card! Love the bird stamp. Thanks for entering over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - love the bird stamp! Need to think about adding it to my collection. Thanks for entering over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the card, the colours are awesome and there is a soft elegance to it. I adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the stamped background on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty bird and I love your colour selections :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge, we hope to see you back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is beautiful.

    Thank you for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Mary Ellen, AHSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC, love what you did with this stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats at getting top three over at Atlantic Heart Challenge !! This is such a beautiful card !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!