Tuesday, January 28, 2014

"Contraband" layout again!!

Today I have another layout to post, again using "contraband" materials....ie: non-Close To My Heart.  I really am trying to finish up older projects and use some of my stash.  The design is simple, I sometimes think we stress ourselves out too much about our layouts being so beautiful that we forget the purpose, to document our lives for generations to come. It doesn't have to be drop-dead gorgeous every single time, the photos and the journalling are the important pieces - in my humble opinion.
One of the rides at Sea World in Orlando, the Kracken - my husband decided he would stay on the ground to take pictures while his boss and I rode the Kracken!! He missed a really fun, exhilarating ride! 

Another thing I've been busy with this past week or so was setting up my facebook business page, check it out if you have time   www.facebook.com/pages/Roz-Kelly-Independent-Consultant-CTMH/245927542251147

And......I have made the plunge into Pinterest!  I know, I know.....what took me so long?!  I had heard so many stories of people being "lost" for days on Pinterest that I really shied away from it....that is probably what will happen to me any day now!! hahaha   Anyone have any tips to navigate all those pins?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!