Saturday, January 18, 2014

OK, here we go.....

Well, as you already know, I fell short of my posting goal for last year, again!  In my defense, I DID create the 52 layouts last year, but quite a few of them still need journalling and so I have an "unfinished layout" pile on my desk - again!!  So my goal for myself this year is going to be to finish those unfinished projects I have on the go, and they are not all scrapbooking/cardmaking related.  I have a quilt that's half finished, a scarf that just needs to be cast off, and a couple of home decor projects that need to be completed.  I sometimes feel overwhelmed when I look at my "to do" list but always feel so much better when I can check something off!  Here's my unfinished project pile on my desk:
And here are a couple of the layouts that were in that pile:

 I love using Page Maps sketches to create my layouts and this is one of them.  If you don't already subscribe, go to PageMaps.com to sign up for the monthly e-mail containing free sketches.
 This patterned paper is from Creative Memories and was done as part of a challenge at a crop held at Kings Edgehill School.  I love the vibrant colours - perfect for these pictures of Tyler.
Another thing that makes me happy is using my stash, and I have a large one!  The 12 x 12 overlay on this last layout has been in my craft room for several years now, waiting for the right picture - all I had to do was add some brads and a tag and I was done!

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!