Monday, February 3, 2014

CTMH Blog Boosters New Product Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book Hop

I am always excited when our new Idea Books come, so many new products to play with and get excited about!  This hop will showcase many of those new products so grab a beverage and enjoy the hop.  This hop is a linky hop so you can't get lost, just click on the links at the bottom of this post to visit other blogs....all the links will be posted on each blog.  Check back in the next few days as new posts may be added up to the 9th of February!  Happy hopping!

My new product that I wanted to use is our Picture My Life(TM) Surf's Up Scrapbooking Program.  At first I planned on doing a layout, but then I thought about the Display Tray that I had on hand, empty, dusty, and looking quite unused!  This literally took me 1/2 hour to do, thanks to our Picture My Life (TM) cards.  They come in two different sizes and the smaller cards fit perfectly into the 4 x 3 spaces, I just chose the photos I wanted to use and rounded the corners to match the cards, then added the embellishments to the tray and voila! 

This is just one way to use this Picture My Life Scrapbooking programs. They come with a variety of cards, perfect for journaling, photo mats,  or just using as accents.  The kit also comes with an assortment of our new page protectors that make putting together a layout a snap.  If you don't have time to scrapbook, this is the perfect solution for you!  There are eight different collections that you can see here: www.rozkelly.ctmh.com

Thanks for stopping in! Check out some other new products below.

13 comments:

  1. What a genius idea using the Picture My Life cards! I will have to try this- pinning now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to pair the PML with the display frame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered how wonderful these fit! I love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good idea using PML for your display frame. I will have to remember that as a sales tactic. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tray and how you incorporated PML cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How freakin' clever to use PML in the display trays. Your artwork is awesome! (I think I'll be scraplifting this idea, big time!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice tray, a great way to use it for vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great use of the PML cards!! They fit perfectly in there and would be such a fun/easy project. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great use of Picture My Life cards! They look great next to your fabulous photos! Thanks for sharing with us.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the display tray! Great way of using Picture My Life cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! I love your use of the cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!