Wednesday, June 11, 2014

It's Been a Little While....


It's been a little while since I've posted.....as my husband would say, "I was OBE......overtaken by events"  hahaha.  Spring is always crazy busy for me at work, and I have had lots going on with Close To My Heart as well.  One highlight was attending our Regional Celebrations in Halifax!  It was so much fun getting together with my CTMH sisters and getting our craft on!  Another highlight was my annual all-day card play day.....and the cards I am showing you today are from that event.  We always have a great day, and this year was no different....here are a couple of the cards we created:

 This was a fun technique the combines random stamping with layering that I CASed from another CTMH consultant - I changed the colours slightly and stamped a small image to fill in the spaces.


This baby card was an idea that was shared at one of our shoebox card gatherings by Tanya French. I love the diaper envelope for this card, cut by hand from a template.  Switch up the patterned paper for a boy or girl card, or use green/yellow for a more generic one if the gender is not known yet.


I am back on track now, so watch for more posts coming soon. I have lots of new artwork to share. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Loved making this one with you. Interesting techniques that I'll try to copy myself. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!