Sunday, December 7, 2014

12 Days of Cards!

It's a chilly Sunday morning with overcast skies, a perfect day to get my Christmas cards written out!  Then I realized I hadn't photographed some of them, or posted them here, so here we go.  Day 1 of twelve days of Christmas cards: 
I first saw this card when a friend of mine, Bonnie Robar, was making it during our cottage weekend.  Then I saw it again on Pinterest but both versions did not have the twine and the button - I felt my card needed something in that space and the twine kept with the "rustic" feel of the card.  Just like making a scrap quilt, this card is great for using up scraps of paper.  This was one of the cards I did my the ladies who attended my annual Christmas Card Day and we did it in both colours.

2 comments:

  1. Love these cards! Hope you don't mind if I "borrow" this design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You go right ahead Roxy! Thanks for stopping in, it's been a long time - for me too!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!