Thursday, December 11, 2014

12 Days of Christmas Cards

OK, I think I am on day 5....this one was CASed from our Annual Expressions Idea Book with only a couple of minor changes. 
C1587 Sing Glory is one of our Hostess Rewards sets, not available for purchase.  The only way to get this one is by having a home or online gathering!  I adore this angel, the whole set really.  She is stamped with Glacier ink, then over top of her, the sentiment was stamped with Versamark ink and embossed with our silver embossing powder.  I stamped the sentiment again with Ruby ink and fussy cut out the "glory to the newborn" and adhered to the card.  Matted with Ruby cardstock, then place on a piece of patterned paper from Frosted - our Christmas paper from last year.  I added a few red sequins and some sparkles to finish it off. 

If you'd like to host a gathering to earn this lovely stamp set, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!