Friday, December 12, 2014

12 Days of Christmas Cards

Half way there!  This is the 6th card I have to show you:
Sparkle & Shine paper from last year was the base for this card - sometimes I buy a lot of paper and then have it for several years before I use it all up.  This year, I made a conscious attempt to use up some of my papers from the last couple of years, instead of buying a bunch of new paper!  My scrapping room is overflowing with paper, so I REALLY needed to do this!  The sentiment comes from another hostess rewards set - B1455 Be Jolly - and was stamped with Versamark, embossed with silver embossing powder.  A little Juniper cardstock for colour to mat the sentiment, trimming the chevron at the bottom.  I had to add some of our Silver Shimmer Tape (Z1799) to bring out the silver shimmer is these papers, which you can't see in the photo.  A little red twine and two white brads completed the card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!