Sunday, December 14, 2014

12 Days of Christmas Cards

On the 8th day of Christmas......oh wait, I can't sing...LOL  Here is the next card:
I just love this die from Memory Box and I am ashamed to say that this is the first time I've used it!  It's been in my drawer for two years.  I finally used it to cut this tree with Ponderosa Pine cardstock.  I stamped the sentiment from "A Timber" on White Daisy cardstock, then embossed it with my Swiss Dots embossing folder.  I punched flowers with Ruby cardstock, pierced them with my CTMH piercing tool and used mini brads to adhere the die to the card. I found it easier than trying to glue that delicate die cut.  Layered with Ruby and Ponderosa Pine cardstocks and it's done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!