Monday, December 15, 2014

12 Days of Christmas Cards

This is my offering for the 9th day of Christmas cards:
Can you spot some more Christmas paper from Roz's paper archives....LOL  This paper is from Partridge & Pear and I hated to part with it....(shhhh...I still have some left).  Scallop edged punch was used on the Cranberry cardstock with a little bling added to each space.  The ornament strings were stamped on Colonial White cardstock with D1366 Holiday Trinkets and New England Ivy ink, the sentiment from A Very Merry Christmas with Cranberry ink.  Aren't those 3-D ornaments cute?  They were created using our Artiste Cricut cartridge (Z1790) and  B1357 "All The Best" My Acrylix stamp set.  I cut the ornaments three times for each, then stamped the cut out shapes three times for each colour, folded them in half and glued them together, then adhered to the card.  Finished with some of our retired colour-ready seam binding ribbon tied in a bow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!