Friday, February 27, 2015

Hopscotch - It was my favourite game!

When I was a girl, I loved playing hopscotch.  I spent hours with my friends, drawing with chalk, tossing rocks to land on the squares, and hopping up and back on the board.  And now my favourite CTMH paper pack is named Hopscotch....seems fitting to me. 

I was challenged by Brae, my fearless team leader, to create a layout that highlights an activity done as part of our CTMH business for my team album.  There is also a challenge on the Close To My Heart blog to create a Picture My Life layout!  Now, I am not a big pocket-style scrapbooker, but it is a lot of fun and I find that combining traditional scrapbooking with the pocket style appeals to me!  These layouts are also what I am teaching for my scrapbooking class.

Here's a closer look at my homemade PML cards.  I opted to not round the edges so that they would blend with the traditional layout.  Great way to use up the leftover bits of paper from creating the 12x12 layout!

Hope you like Hopscotch as much as I do, and that I've inspired you to start creating your own PML cards to supplement the PML cards you can purchase as well.  See you next time!
Roz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!