Friday, August 21, 2015

Love CTMH's Zoe collection!

Hi there!  Today I just wanted to share some artwork featuring one of the new collections from the Annual Inspirations 2015-16 that is releasing on September 1st.  CTMH pre-released the Zoe suite of paper & embellishments and I am in love with this collection!  This is what my hostess club created with some of this collection:
This layout is from a workshop that Tina Lovell created and shared with consultants.  I made a few slight changes to accomodate my product availability....love all the doodling on this one!  Then of course I had leftovers and my group gets to create some homemade Picture My Life cards, so these are the cards we made, front and back. 

I just love the colours and the versatility the Zoe collection offers.  To purchase Zoe for yourself, go here: http://rozkelly.ctmh.com

See you next time!
Roz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!